Apple & Peanut Butter Bird Feeder
What you will need:
· Bird Seed
· Peanut Butter
· Something to make a hole in your apple slice (wooden dowel, tapestry needle, stick, the tip of a knife, etc.)
1. Slice your apples.
2. Dab your apple slices dry with a paper towel. This allows the peanut butter to stick.
3. Spread your peanut butter in a thin and even layer.
4. Pour your birdseed in a plate and dip your apples with the peanut butter side down.
5. Make a hole in your apple slice and insert your string to hang your bird feeder.
6. Hang your bird feeder on a sturdy tree branch.
7. Admire all of the beautiful birds that come!!