What you will need:
• Cardboard Pizza Box
• Clear Tape
• Aluminum Foil
• Clear Plastic Wrap
• Black Construction Paper
• Wooden stick
• S’more Components
*There are several different types of food options that you can make using this solar oven besides s’mores. Some other popular options are nachos with shredded cheese, cheese quesadillas, and bread slice pizzas. Also, please always have adult supervision when removing hot food and using scissors.
1. Leaving a 1in rim, cut a three-sided flap in the lid of the pizza box.
2. Glue or tape aluminum foil to the inside of the flap
3. Place the black construction paper to the bottom of the pizza box
4. Tape 3-4 layers of clear plastic wrap over the opening that was cut in the lid.
5. Place the graham cracker, chocolate, and marshmallow on top of the black construction paper and close the lid.
6. Prop the flap open using a wooden stick (can use ruler, dowel, skewer, etc.)
Place the oven in direct sunlight and every few minutes check the process of your delicious treat.